Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cruise a "Seadream" come true

Seadream ships are in a class by themselves - first class all the way!
DATELINE: SOMEWHERE IN THE CARIBBEAN SEA – I don’t want you to be jealous, but for the next six days I’m going to be sailing on the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea in “my” yacht and visiting a bunch of “Virgins.”

I’ve told you before – mine is a dirty job but someone has to do it.

“My” yacht is the Seadream 1, one of two intimate sailing craft operated by the luxury cruise company of the same name that sails out of San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Seadream makes you feel you’re the only one aboard its sleek yacht with a service level few others in the industry can match. The pampering I’ve been getting from staff makes me feel this really is “my” private yacht and I’ve invited 102 friends to come along for the ride.

The “Virgins” I spoke about earlier are the U.S. and British Virgin Islands I’ll be visiting on this Caribbean cruise, which started out in San Juan.

Seadream 1 and her sister ship Seadream II just returned from their summer runs in Europe and the staff tells us they’re glad to be back in the warm waters.

The food aboard the Seadream 1 is Michelin star worthy and the spa on this ship, featuring Thai massage therapists, would not look out of place in a 5-star Asian resort.

I’ll be reporting back daily on what’s happening aboard “my” yacht – that is if the “Virgins” don’t take me hostage.

No comments:

Post a Comment