Friday, September 16, 2011

My blog surpasses 10,000 readers!

Paolo, who digs up great air deals for you, thank you for
your support by reading our blog daily!
DATELINE TAIPEI - Thank you readers - there's now more than 10,000 of you reading this blog every day.

We passed the magic 10,000 mark today - 10,112 to be exact - and it's so good to know that so many people tune in to see where in the world I am.

This trip to Taiwan, like all the others I make around the world, has been an incredible journey of discovery and I've been so happy that you've come along for the ride.

Since starting this blog in early spring, I've taken you to Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean and I've shared a lot of thoughts and airfare deals with you along the way - plus a few fashion comments about the recent royal wedding that stirred up a lot of emotions and responses in you.

There's many more journeys ahead - I'm off to Turkey in a few weeks - so keep your bags packed and keep tuning in to see where I'm taking you next.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment