Monday, March 28, 2011

Time to rest up before my next trip

I’m back home in Toronto after a whirlwind visit to Beijing and Hong Kong and now I’ll rest up for a few weeks before heading off to Dallas on assignment for TraveLife magazine in mid April.

But I'll be doing daily blogs keeping you up to date on what’s happening in the travel world.

By the way, China continues to amaze. There’s no hotter travel destination on the planet right now and the Chinese capital never disappoints.

However, visiting that amazing city can be exhausting. The traffic chaos, noise and sea of people wear me down after a while. But each time I leave, I can’t wait to go back.

Ditto for Hong Kong – and pretty much the rest of Asia.

Asia’s turn has finally come as a preferred travel destination and the glut of new hotels and resorts being built there compliment the record number of flights now being offered to that area of the world out of North America and Europe. All this will only hasten Asia’s rise to the top of the tourism chart over the next few years.

Asia offers great value, great sights and great hospitality – and it’s only going to get better.

Good for you Asia!

No comments:

Post a Comment