Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Singapore Airlines makes me smile!

Singapore Airlines crew are the prettiest
and the most efficient in the skies.
DATELINE SINGAPORE – We touched down in Singapore a few minutes ahead of schedule – at 5:05 a.m. local time Thursday morning (Wednesday evening back in Toronto); 17 hours and 50 minutes after my Singapore Airlines flight took off from Newark’s Liberty International Airport.

And, as usual, I didn’t want to get off.

Once again, the Singapore Airlines crew proved to me why they earn top marks in the aviation industry with their service with a smile attitude, no matter what the situation.

People often ask how I can stand being cooped up in an airplane for so long?

Actually, I love it! Airplanes and golf courses are great escapes for me from the real world. They are my fortresses of solitude, where I can catch up on work or catch up on some “me” time.

And besides, when you fly first-rate carriers like Singapore Airlines, the time passes quickly – lots of good food, good entertainment, a good sleep and some good conversation with the worldly crew makes the time fly by.

Can’t wait for the return flight – another 18 hours of blissful relaxation!

No comments:

Post a Comment