Friday, April 22, 2011

Sharing photos of my Good Friday walk around lovely Singapore

I started the day watching the sun come up over Marina Bay
 where offshore dozens of ships, waiting to enter port, were anchored.
Then I walked around Marina Bay and got this photo of the
 city's new  lotus flower-shaped Arts and Science museum.






Then I took this shot of the Esplanade entertainment centre,
 now a rival to Sydney's famed Opera House in good looks.

As amazing as Singapore's new designs are, it's still ther city's
old shuttered homes that are being revitalized.

Singapore's skyline, seen from the famed Singapore River,
is one of the most dramatic in the world.
Then I watched a chef at a local dining spot make
fresh paste  for my noodle soup.
What makes Singapore such an amazing city
to walk is its great downtown parks.

Then I came upon this film crew making
a movie in the downtown core.

The streets of Singapore are filled with amusing
art that visitors just love photographing.


No comments:

Post a Comment